Monday, March 5, 2012

you can find and read the Thai, Rom, and Eng lyrics of Neko Jump’s Mai Thod Jai (Girls On Top) at ดึงดูดใจ.

ahh… found a site that does translations and romanized lyrics. whoo… this site will do a proper job instead of mine mediocre ones. lol and also… i’m not that fluent, so this site will be most helpful… unless they don’t have the ones that i want, then i’ll do that on my own. =] enjoy!!

ฉันยิ้มให้อย่าสนใจ ฉันน่ะไม่ได้ตั้งใจ
Chun yim hai yah son jai chun na mai dai dtung jai
I smiled at you, don’t worry about it, I didn’t mean to
เธอก็แค่น่ารักไป Sorry Sorry
Tur gor kae naruk pai sorry sorry
You’re just too cute, sorry sorry!
ฉันก็แค่ประทับใจ ไม่ได้แกล้งประชดใคร
Chun gor kae pratup jai mai dai glang prachot krai
I was just so impressed, I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful to anyone
คนข้างๆเธอคิดไง Baby Baby
Kon kahng kahng tur kit ngai baby baby
What does the person beside you think? Baby baby!
you may read the rest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment